Structural Steel Ironworkers and Ornamental Installers
Steel Partners is hiring experienced, qualified welders, fitters, erectors and installers. Responsible for all phases of structural, ornamental and miscellaneous steel erection and installation.
include layout, fabricating, hoisting and erecting structural steel, metal buildings and structures. Installation of steel stairs and railings, ornamental ironwork, fences, gates awnings and canopies. Welding, torch cutting, grinding and light fabrication. Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprints to install steel structures, steel stairs and handrails, fences, gates, metal window and door frames, motor-driven and automatic gates, steel carports, metal trim and paneling,
Only those with a strong work ethic need apply!
- Minimum OSHA 10 Certification
- Stick, Mig, Tig, and Flux Core welding certifications a plus, in-house training available.
- Ability to use plumb bobs, levels, and laser equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
- Drug free workplace
- In house training available for advancement